is a way of life
Hi, I’m Katarina!
I`m the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I enjoy my life with three handsome men, whom I adore: my tolerant husband and my two rebellious teenagers. I`m an Aquarius in a Gemini empire! Needless to say, I’m never bored!
I love to crochet, drink coffee, have fun, meet and help people, travel and enjoy life.
That is why I do what I do.
Get in touch
If you need help with any of my crochet patterns or have any questions about my blog posts, don’t hesitate to get in touch. I’m here to help and support you in all things crochet.
You can send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll respond as quickly as I can. I truly enjoy hearing from my readers and I’m always happy to help with any crochet-related questions.
Don’t be shy, send me an email anytime and I’ll be happy to chat with you and answer any questions you may have.
My greatest joy and my mission, (other then having a coffee by the ocean), is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people!
Here Are Other Fun And Less Important Facts About Me
- I’m a big girl from a small town in the small country in Southeastern Europe
- I`m a Spanish teacher and I`ve been changing jobs until I discovered I don’t want a “real” job. I want to crochet. So I turned it into a job.
- I’ve travelled the western part of the World working on the cruisers and river ships
- I still have to travel the Eastern
- I taught myself to crochet when I was fortyish. I then started writing patterns and I will write more about that. I`m now learning how to do blogging and I will share that experience too
- I believe anything is possible and that if you want it – you can do it
- I love making people smile
- I sometimes swear and use bad words
- I love the ocean! It makes me feel alive
- I will always support and encourage women
If you love interesting, textured crochet patterns and think we have something in common – join me in this inspiring crochet journey!
Subscribe to Frankie Kate Crochet newsletter! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to improve your skills and take your crochet to the next level. Experience the magic of crochet like never before!
And the best part? As a special thank you for joining, you’ll receive a free pattern for cozy, textured crochet mitts to try out and see if we’re a good match.